Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Ich Liebe Dich... Liebster Blog Awards!

Thank you to Ashley over at Not Your Average Ashley for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award.

1. Why did you start blogging?
    I had a lot of free time and needed something to fill it. I follow a couple of great bloggers and thought "I can do that!"
2. How did you come up with the name of your blog?
    It's a short and silly story, but I have a blanket from Halloween that has skeletons on it. Viola.
3. What's the best place you've ever visited?
    Oh gosh, that's tough, I recently went to the Dominican Republic. That place is definitely high up 
    on my list. What a beautiful place!
A sample of the shore at the resort Riu Bachata.
4. Do you have any hidden talents? If yes, what are they?
    I don't think so...
5. What's your favorite thing about yourself?
    My creativity.
6. What's a hobby/activity you would like to learn but haven't tried yet?
     Needle-felting. Sad to say I haven't made an effort to really try it yet. Instead a browse etsy all day
    for other people's cute creations. Like Felt Me Up
7. Do you have any pets? If yes, what are they?
    Two bunnies. People are always surprised by this. Indy is a blonde/golden color, and Nero is
     black/gray.
My protector and constant companion.
 
8. What's your favorite piece of clothing?
    Do my pajama pants count? Yoga pants? Fine, my long skirts. So easy to put on but I can look put
    together in minutes.
9. Read the book or watch the movie? Explain your choice!
    Read the book (first) and then watch the movie. The movies never live up to the books, but no
    matter I enjoy watching them for a visual reference.
10. What's your favorite type of music and why?
      I don't have a favorite type, my mood determines the genre. Some days it's pop, some days
      alternative, and others its rap. Conversely, music changes the mood- so if I'm on my way to work
      I try to listen to pop so I go in in a more positive mood.
11. When was the last time you had a day that was "The Best Day Ever?" What did you do?
      My brother's wedding was probably my most recent "Best Day Ever." It was an amazing       
      experience. I wish we could do it all over again.
Not from the wedding, but from the Bridal Shower I threw for my Sister-In-Law.
 


Now for my nominations:

Can I re-nominate Ashley?!

1- Jen at EPBOT
2- Jen at Bloggess
3- Margeaux at 365 Journey
4- Dana at WonderForest
5- Mel at Felt Me Up

I know its a short list, but I'm going to curl back up on the sofa for now.

Tell me, who would you nominate?!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment